We have an opening in our San Francisco office and are looking for a creative, motivated, and technologically savvy architect with project design and production experience to join our team. This position works directly with our Project Director and other project leadership assisting in the development of design and Revit documents on large scale workplace environments. The ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral presentations is a must as our collaborative work environment requires extensive knowledge of design technology platforms such as Revit in order to communicate with other team members. Our Planners and Designers get a wide variety of experience working on multiple projects at various stages, sizes and levels of complexity.
Desired Skills + Experience
- California Architecture License (in process acceptable)
- University degree in Architecture
- 3-5+ years of work experience at an architecture firm
- Proficiency with Revit, and project management programs
- USGBC LEED® Accreditation is a plus
Send an email to us with the position’s title in the subject line, and attach your resume in Adobe PDF format.